I am Dinghuai Zhang (张鼎怀), a student in Mila advised by Prof. Aaron Courville. I was an undergradutate in School of Mathematical Sciences at Peking University, working with Prof. Zhanxing Zhu and Prof. Bin Dong. I am always open to possible cooperation or visiting opportunities. If you are interested, please contact me by email or wechat.
- Probablistic inference, bayesian methods & generative models.
- Adversarial robustness & certification.
- Causal inference & Out-of-distribution generalization.
- Representation learning & semi-supervised learning.
Neural Approximate Sufficient Statistics for Implicit Models. [openreview] [poster] [slide]
Yanzhi Chen*, Dinghuai Zhang*, Michael Gutmann, Aaron Courville, Zhanxing Zhu.
9th International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR 2021 spotlight)
Black-Box Certification with Randomized Smoothing: A Functional Optimization Based Framework. [poster] [slide]
Dinghuai Zhang*, Mao Ye*, Chengyue Gong* , Zhanxing Zhu, Qiang Liu.
34th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2020)
Informative Dropout for Robust Representation Learning: A Shape-bias Perspective. [slide] [zhihu]
Baifeng Shi*, Dinghuai Zhang*, Qi Dai, Zhanxing Zhu, Yadong Mu, Jingdong Wang. 37th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2020)
You Only Propagate Once: Accelerating Adversarial Training via Maximal Principle. [poster] [slide] [zhihu]
Dinghuai Zhang*, Tianyuan Zhang*,Yiping Lu*, Zhanxing Zhu, Bin Dong. 33rd Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2019)
( * denotes equal contribution)
These are some of the seminars I’ve co-organized / participated in.
- I enjoy books on sociology. My favorite sociologists include Georg Simmel and Sigmund Freud.
- I love street photography. I used to be a huge fan of Daido Moriyama and Henri Cartier-Bresson.
- I paint Chinese calligraphy well.